BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bake #11: Mint-Filled Brownie Cupcakes


This week we're baking brownies (pg 122)!! Now, who doesn't love brownies?? A dense cake - more like a cross between a cake and a cookie. My kids are excited (they're the reason why this was chosen this week) and have been pestering me to bake this since last weekend!!

Again, I can't find an official Martha link to this but you'll have no problems finding the recipe by google-ing it. Have fun baking!!

2 comments:

jenny_bakes said...

Chocolate and mint! Lovely combo. The girls are excited? I will be too! Hey, you know, I was eyeing at the citrus cupcakes too.....great minds think alike or what?!?

Tina said...

i had been eyeing the citrus cupcakes for weeks..before you posted your next two picks (strawberry cupcakes & german choc), i kinda expected you to pick that one but no you didn't!! ah well..we'll get to bake it together eventually, how wonderful, huh?? :)