BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bake #7: Streusel Cupcakes

Wow!! Bake #7 already... yes!! This week, it's my turn to pick and I have chosen a coffee cake - the Streusel Cupcakes. This was one of the recipes that got my attention when I first got the book simply because of its traditional and down-to-earth appeal.



I can't find any official MS link for this recipe, so let me know if you need this!! I know I mentioned I might opt for a less cakey bake this week... found myself going through the book, yet keep coming back to this (pg 63). I guess I can't ignore a strong attraction!! :)

Happy baking!

1 comments:

jenny_bakes said...

This reminds me of the Starbucks coffeecake that I used to buy for b'fast, along with my venti non-fat decaf. cinnamon dolce latte (yeah, it's a mouthful) every a.m before heading to work. The cake was just so-so but the streusel topping was what I went after. Looking forward......