BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bake#2: Tina Bakes Red Velvet Cupcakes

For our second bake, it was Jenny's turn to choose and Red Velvet it was!! It was my first time with RV and my... what lovely colour it turned out!! Kids were happy to play with the 'bloody' batter too :)

As for the taste, I don't think it is something I'd bake again and again (tho Jenny wants me to do that, just so I'd acquire the taste)... it is quite nice on it's own but with the creamcheese frosting... hmm... my tastebuds didn't quite welcome them!! The combination left a tangy aftertaste, I feel... maybe I had put too much vinegar... IF I were to bake it again, I'd definitely go easy on the vinegar (or omit altogether) and add more cocoa...

Here are my RVs...
they make such pretty cakes...

0 comments: