BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bake #15: Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes

Hello there!! After a break last week, this week we're going back to good ol' Martha's CUPCAKES, and it's PB&J Cupcakes (pg 56).

I chose this cupcakes because it is something so... familiar!! Just like the Strawberry-Jam Tea Cakes which brought me back to memories of school recess.

And... it's also perfect as snacks for my daughter's slumber party this weekend!! Have a look at the recipe here.

3 comments:

Jencrafted said...

I am ready to get back in FWB action again! No peanut butter for me, so I'm going with almond butter. ABJ, here I come!!

Tina said...

almond butter?? i've never come across that!! i'm sure its gonna be wonderful!!

Needful Things said...

Hmm, almond butter - that's a great idea. Can't wait to see the gorgeous creations by both of you guys!